All Training sessions and home matches will take place at Teign School, Chudleigh Road, Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot, TQ12 3JG to avoid confusion over venues. The training and match schedule can be found here, but please be aware that dates can change on the request of other counties.
Under 11’s and U13’s, including the development squad will train twice a month for 2 hours on a Sunday morning. Under 13’s from 9.30am – 11.30am and Under 11’s 11.30am – 1.30pm.
The development squad will train from 11.30am – 1.30pm.
Under 15’s and Under 17 ‘A’ and ‘B’ teams will train once a month on separate Wednesday evenings from 7.30pm – 9.30pm. The first ½ hour will be in the studio with warm ups.
All players are encouraged to also attend training at their local club.
Coaches for the various age groups for the forthcoming season will be:-
- Under 11 – Lead Coach – Sue Williams Assistant Coach – Zoe Hills
- Under 13 – Lead Coach – Brian Furneaux Assistant Coach – Zoe Hills
- Development Squad – Lead Coaches – Sue Williams and Brian Furneaux Assistant – Zoe Hills
- Under 15 – Lead Coach – John Chow Assistant Coach – Charlotte Hawkins
- Under 17 ‘A’ Team – Lead Coach – Liam Cordery Assistant Coach – Jamie Roberton
- Under 17 ‘B’ Team – Lead Coach – Jamie Roberton Assistant Coach – Charlotte Hawkins
All five squads will compete in the South West League this coming season. In addition the Under 13, Under 15 and both Under 17 squads will compete in the Shires League. Teams are 6 boys and girls for the SW league and 4 boys and girls for the Shires leagues.